About Mica's Munchies

Cooking is what I enjoyed most doing but still consider myself a novice cook but I'm an expert eater I must say.. :) This blog chronicles all my firsts, all my tried and tested recipes, as well as my successes and failures in the kitchen. Will also write about some of my restaurant discoveries and adventures. So sit back, relax and happy reading. :)

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Daisy Cupcake

It's Saturday and my dear daughter requested for some cupcakes and since we have all the ingredients needed, we decided to make one.

She wanted to decorate it but we didn't have enough time to make the icing so I decided to just used the left-over fondant icing I made the other day.


I used a medium size flower cut out and fondant vein tool to make it look like a daisy. And colored it pink...a pink daisy that is. :)

The cake recipe I used was the triple chocolate. This triple chocolate cake is so delicious, rich and decadent. As soon the cake cooled down, my dear daughter ate two right away.

We dusted it off with powdered sugar and topped it off with pink daisies. :)

Happy cupcake weekend everyone!


0 comments:

Post a Comment