About Mica's Munchies

Cooking is what I enjoyed most doing but still consider myself a novice cook but I'm an expert eater I must say.. :) This blog chronicles all my firsts, all my tried and tested recipes, as well as my successes and failures in the kitchen. Will also write about some of my restaurant discoveries and adventures. So sit back, relax and happy reading. :)

Monday, December 21, 2009

Petite Brownies treat

My daughter had a Thanksgiving party at her school and I volunteered to bring some treats for the kids but for some reason I became so busy that day and had to think of something that was easy to make.

Since I already had a Duncan Hines Brownies mix box ready in my pantry I decided to make it. It was easy, right? I just had to follow the directions on the box. But had to make it pretty for the kids you know.


To make it look so enticing, I topped it with whipped cream and fresh strawberries.

And voila, it worked. Not only does it look pretty, it is yummy as well.


The moment I entered my daughter's classroom, the kids could not wait for their teacher to serve it. I don't blame them, as I myself could not resist it!

Enjoy these yummy treat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment