About Mica's Munchies

Cooking is what I enjoyed most doing but still consider myself a novice cook but I'm an expert eater I must say.. :) This blog chronicles all my firsts, all my tried and tested recipes, as well as my successes and failures in the kitchen. Will also write about some of my restaurant discoveries and adventures. So sit back, relax and happy reading. :)

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Fruit-Full Cake

It's been a while since I last baked a cake. So this time around, I see to it that it's gonna be something special since it is my husband's birthday.


I baked a Mocha-Chocolate Chiffon cake and decorated with Creme Chantilly and piped it with small flowers. This cake is about 4 inches high, double layered.

I've topped it with my hubby's favorite fruits which are the sliced peaches and fresh strawberries.

Of all the cakes I baked, this one is my favorite. My daughter liked it even more. Of course, the birthday celebrant liked it as well.

Both of them were excited to see the outcome of this fruit-full cake.. Happy Birthday Honey!!! Cheers!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment